Best route from M4 to Aquae Sulis
- From M4 Junction 18
- Follow the A46 towards Bath
- At the first roundabout (approx 5 miles from the M4), take 3rd exit signposted to Bristol (A420)
- Follow for a few hundred yards and take the 1st left signposted Park and Ride
- Follow along this small lane to T Junction which is on a sharp bend
- Turn left signposted 'Bath 5 Miles'
- Go past Landsdown Golf Club, Bath race course and Blathwayt Arms pub, all on your right
- Turn right just after the pub signposted Weston 1 mile Go down steep hill and bear left at the mini roundabout at the bottom of the hill through Weston village.
- Take the next main road on the right signposted 'Bristol 11 miles' (Anchor Road)
- Follow through (name changes to Penn Hill road) to T junction at end
- Turn left onto Kelston Road
- Take the first right turn (sharp turn) onto Old Newbridge Hill
- Turn left at T junction at the bottom of the hill onto Newbridge Road
- Aquae Sulis Hotel is the first hotel on your left hand side
We have a private car park - a rare advantage in Bath - and unrestricted on-road parking.